Thursday, March 21, 2013

Trying out some new stamps and paper!

Just a quick post to show you this card that I created using paper from a fairly new 6x6 pad and a new stamp set that I got yesterday.  I'm entering this card in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge #72 and the Kraftin' Kimmie Anything Goes Challenge.



The polka dot and chevron paper is from Fancy Pants Designs "Park Bench" collection.  I *love* the turquoise and yellow papers in this collection.  The hanging lantern stamp and the Bible verse sentiment (Psalm 119:105) are both from the Delightful Verses stamp set by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  I can't wait to try out the other stamps in the set! 

Other supplies used:
turquoise card stock - Bazzill Basics Paper
yellow card stock - The Paper Studio
Martha Stewart colored pencils for coloring in the lantern stamp
Stampin' Up - Stampin' Write Marker in Tempting Turquoise used on sentiment stamp
Foam dimensionals

What are you waitin' for......go get your craft on!

5 comments:

  1. I soooo want to get my craft on! Everytime I want to craft, there's a baby sleeping in my craft room! LOVE this card. One of my fav verses! Love the polka-dots and turquoise! Cute lantern stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I am dying to craft, but life is so busy these days. I need to schedule a craft day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card with a cute little ladybug too. Thanks for joining us this week at WAW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always so much fun to have new stamps and goodies to play with, and you did a great job with yours. This is really cute, and I'm so glad you've shared it in our challenge this week.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete